DATE POSTED: 8/23/19
To perform necessary tasks relating to company property both internal and external to the building.
- Monitors and handles fluid and solid hazardous waste material and machine coolants.
- Cleans and maintains assigned building and grounds areas.
- Arranges the timely preventive maintenance of company truck.
- Picks up and delivers production parts and materials as needed.
- Monitors and maintains exterior lighting and company swans.
- Obtains pond water samples and delivers to lab for testing as needed.
- Paints office and manufacturing areas as needed.
- Inspects fire extinguishers monthly.
- Performs corrugated baling and welding tasks as assigned.
- Performs machining and process related projects as assigned.
- Cleans snow and ice from exterior walkways and parking lots in winter season.
- Accepts and supports both the Zenith Cutter Co. Quality System and Safety and Loss Prevention Program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience/Skills: Forklift license required. Welding certificate required if welding skills are utilized. CDL License required for those employees driving the 5-Ton International Stake Bed Truck.