Machine Knife Sharpening
Zenith Cutter provides professional machine knife sharpening services for industrial knives and blades across a broad range of markets. Our experience in industrial knife manufacturing, coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment, assures our customers that their re-sharpened knives will meet the same high standards that are applicable to newly manufactured knives.
- Zenith Cutter has a standard lead-time on re-sharpening of 1-2 weeks.
- Emergency turnaround service is available upon request.
Knife Sharpening Process
- Contact your Zenith Cutter representative at (800) 223-5202 to receive a return authorization order number.
- On the accompanying paperwork, please specify:
- Zenith Cutter Order Number.
- Number of pieces being returned.
- Specify straightness, flatness or edge condition.
- Specify whether knives are to be ground in sets, and the number of pieces in each set.
- Specify whether all nicks are to be removed.
- Designate return freight carrier. If none specified, Zenith Cutter will use one of its preferred carriers based on the package size and weight.
- Knives being returned are to be clean and free of tape, plastic, residue, etc.
- All materials sent to Zenith Cutter are to be freight prepaid.
- Upon receipt at our facility, Zenith inspectors review each part for wear or defects.
- Customers will be notified of any knives that are not suitable for regrind, and returned or disposed of in accordance with the customer's instructions.
- Processed blades will be packaged and shipped back to the customer F.O.B Loves Park, Illinois.