DATE POSTED: 8/07/19
Responsible to keep production machines running. Upgrades and repairs incoming equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment
- Troubleshoots electrical or electronics problems when assigned
- Works off ladders and lifts
- Reads blueprints
- Rebuilds equipment as needed
- Welds when needed
- Accepts and supports the Safety and Loss Prevention Program
- Meets or exceeds all production and quality standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Understands electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic functions
- Possess basic diagnostic and repair skills
- Ability to read and efficiently use a wide range of precision mechanical measurement devices
- Ability to read mechanical drawing and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment (ability to work independently as well as within a team)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and techniques from more experienced technicians
- Ability to meet attendance requirements (arrives on time and maintains a good attendance record).