DATE POSTED: 11/15/2019
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of hydraulic, electronic, electrical and/or mechanical systems and equipment throughout the facility. Ensures production equipment is maintained in order to maximize machine productivity and minimize downtime.
- Troubleshoots and repairs machines and equipment,
- CNC controllers and PLC’s.
- Electrical / electronic problems to board level
- Mechanical problems
- Read and work from electrical schematics, ladder diagrams, maintenance manuals and parts lists to repair and install equipment.
- Utilize meters, test equipment including scopes and analyzers as required.
- Install/move machines, equipment and required electrical equipment.
- Install/hook up required electrical equipment utilizing proper wire and conduit sizes.
- Assist in training of less experienced maintenance personnel.
- Rebuild/modify machines and equipment as required.
- Safely perform work using ladders and lifts as required.
- Accept and support the safety and loss prevention program.