Your re-sharpened knives should strive to meet the same high standards as newly manufactured ones. Because we engineer and manufacture original knives, no one understands the concept of these standards better than Zenith Cutter.
Our experience in industrial knife manufacturing, coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment, means you can rely on Zenith Cutter for high-quality knife re-sharpening for virtually any type of industrial knife or blade.
- Straight lengths up to 175 inches (4,445 mm)
- Circular diameters up to 17.375 inches (441 mm)
When Do You Need It?
Zenith Cutter offers a standard lead-time of 1 – 2 weeks on knife and blade re-sharpening. If you need re-sharpening services faster than that, emergency turn-around services are available upon request.
The Next Steps
- Print and complete the Regrind Form.
- Contact a Zenith Cutter representative at one of the numbers below to request a Return Authorization Number:
- USA: (800) 223-5202
- Canada: (800) 228-5206
- Main: (800) 282-5200
- Box up your knives and include the completed Regrind Form. Please make sure the Return Authorization Number is visible on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Please be sure knives are identified in sets, where applicable. Left and Right hand knives should be identified as such.
- Knives should be clean and free of tape, plastic, residue, etc.
- Special regrind instructions must be written clearly.
- Please attach a packing slip.
- Processed blades will be packaged and shipped back to the customer F.O.B. Loves Park, Illinois.
- Removal of all nicks and large grooves may greatly reduce the life of the blade, plus there may be an extra charge for this service.
- All Regrinds will be sent back at your expense if a Purchase Order is not sent within 10 business days after receipt of your knives.
- All Transportation charges must be pre-paid.
For more information on ordering custom knives and blades please submit a Quote Request today.